Now that we’re on the edge of June, the Novos production is starting to really heat up. So here are some updates!
- “The Servant of Cybele” print has faced multiple unfortunate production delays (the most recent of which includes Jay, the artist/printer, sustaining major injury to his fingers). But the prints will be done soon, and will ship out next week. To thank everyone who purchased the print for their patience, there will be an additional special, limited edition print included with orders. We think you’ll really like it!
- Thanks to the success of the Novos print series and the generosity of donors, we’ve been able to expand the initial budget projections. Our new goal is $50,000. This will allow us to pay more of the crew for their hard work and will expand opportunities in both principal photography and post production.
- We haven’t updated the fundraising totals in a while, but we’re now up to $20,000 raised! This puts us at 40% to our new overall fundraising goal.
- Fundraising will continue throughout production and post production, as will the Novos print series. Keep an eye out for some exciting new releases in the near future!
- Finally, we’d like to formally welcome Travis Boatright, the film’s costume director, to the crew! Travis is a graduate of the NYU Tisch School of the Arts and will bring the film’s fantastic costumes to reality.